This business is listed in the Financial Adviser section of the Smart Business Directory
- 01179 902 60
- Other Pages: - -
- An independent financial planning firm based in Bristol who does things differently. Frazer James was founded on the idea that financial advice needed modernising.
We believe that financial advice, delivered properly, is about helping clients discover and live their best lives. To do this, we created MoneyPlan, a proven process for achieving financial success and living life on your own terms.
• It's about making smarter decisions with your money, ensuring that it's working as hard as you are so that you can enjoy today without worrying about the future.
• It answers the big questions, things like when can I stop working, will I have enough and what are the trade-offs?
Whatever the question, you're in safe hands. We are a team of Certified and Chartered Financial Planners, a hallmark of quality held by less than 2% of UK advisers. This means that we know our stuff, particularly when it comes to pensions, investments and insurance.
If you decide that we're right for you, we keep things simple. We offer fixed flat fees, so you always know exactly what you're paying. There's no hidden costs and no small print.
If for any reason you're not entirely satisfied, we offer a full money-back guarantee, no questions asked.
We know that your time is limited, so we offer flexible appointments:
We offer evening and weekend appointments, either by video or in person. We work around your schedule, so you don't need to take the afternoon off and find a babysitter just so that we can meet.
We know that life can be stressful, so we make things easy:
We remove the obstacles, rather than putting them in your way. We'll deal with your financial providers directly, so you don't have to. We also complete the paperwork on your behalf, so there's no needless form filling.
We know that finances can be complicated, so we keep things simple:
We make the complicated things simple, by communicating in plain English, a language you'll understand. We take the time to explain the important things, rather than assume you'll know what we mean and avoid any confusing acronyms or jargon.
We know that this is a big decision, so we'll go first:
We offer a Free Financial Health Check, which works out where you are today, where you want to be and creates a plan to get you there. There's no cost or commitment, it's just an opportunity to see if we're right for you.
- Also Listed In: Financial-Adviser in Bristol - bristol Business Directory - Bristol Business Directory - Financial-Adviser in bristol - Financial-Adviser Directory
- This business advertiser listed their business in these areas:
New to the smart business directory. You can add your business to our website by going here